Off Leash K9 Training, Alpharetta
Email: [email protected]
- Does your pup know all the commands, but not do them when “needed”?
- Have you quit walking and taking your dog places due to the way they act?
- Has your pup injured you or others with their jumping, pulling, or craziness?
- Do you lock up your dog every-time you have company coming over?
- Does your pup have extreme fear or anxiety?
- Is your pup reactive toward other dogs or people?
- Just want your pup to listen better than your neighbors?
- Would fixing these issues relieve some stress?
Off Leash K9 Training, Alpharetta is thrilled to bring world class, veteran owned, obedience training for every dog, regardless of age, breed, size or issue, to Peachtree City, Smyrna, Columbus, Athens, Macon, and Augusta, Georgia. Off Leash K9 Training specializes in the dog training methods used by military and law enforcement. Using techniques that encompass our core beliefs and philosophy of consistency, fairness and crystal clear communication that will allow your dog to be a well behaved member of society in any situation. We train your dog and train “you” to be a better dog handler which will help strengthen your bond by building your trust and communication with your pup.
“This place is AMAZING!!!! We thought our dog was untrainable. We had taken him as a puppy, young adult, and adult to several places and we could not get him settled down let alone to respond to a command. We are happy to say that we are actually able to bring our dog out in public now without being totally embarrassed. “ –Google Review
Client Video Testimonials!
But wait… How do you fix behavioral problems? Our obedience training targets the issues you are having while working through our obedience program. In our opinion, behavior cannot be modified without having complete trust and control of your dog. Behavioral modification and obedience go hand in hand. As you are working through our program, we will also be working on the specific issues you may be facing with your dog.
“Tried several training programs over the years for my 6 yr old dog Pedie (Chihuahua/Terrier Mix), none of which delivered much of any sustainable training for the dog or the owner.” –Google Review
What we offer that others simply don’t:
1. A Guarantee: You will see a difference in your dog at the end of the first lesson AND your dog will be flawlessly obedient if you follow our guidance for 30 minutes of practice a day between lessons. If you don’t see a difference at the end of your first lesson or you just don’t like us, we will refund your money right then! No questions asked! You have nothing to lose and NO one else will offer this guarantee.
2. Off Leash Future: Our goal is for every dog to know what it’s like to live off leash – free! And for every owner to experience the pride, confidence, and joy of having a dog off leash that is reliably and consistently obedient, under any level of distraction. Like I always say: “We train obedience not tricks, if your dog can not hold and perform the commands under distraction they are just performing tricks.”
3. Hope for dogs of ANY BREED and ANY AGE: We don’t discriminate – if a “dog trainer” tells you they charge more for certain breeds or do not train certain breeds, they may not be a real “dog trainer”! We list all our prices up front so you can make an informed decision. Dogs are never too old, too lazy or too stubborn to learn using our methods. We can also help blind and deaf dogs, and dogs with other disabilities overcome them and be confident, obedient pups! Aggression or confidence issues? Call us – those are our specialty!